Well, I am back with excitement!
Why? Because I was nominated in my first ever blog award -- Liebster Award 2014!
Thanks to two awesome bloggers; Rebecca (www.becky-wong.com) and Tenshi (tenshichn.blogspot.com) for the nomination!
- Thank the person who has nominated you and post a link in their blog
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog
- Answer 11 questions about yourself given by the blogger who has nominated you
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 8-10 blogs with less than 300 followers that you feel they deserve the Liebster Award
- Create a new sets of questions for your nominees to answer
- Post the rules on your blog
- Tag your nominees so they know that they are receiving the award from you
Answer to Rebecca's questions
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Started blogging since 2006, however, official join the blogging family in this April 2014. Probably because of photography. I started learning photography. I want to share all my awesome works to people through blog. But, some of them are not really related to photography. At the end, I separate it into another blog (which is here), review, sharing and more. ♥
2. Which are your proudest post(s) up till now?
Hmmm... This is really the hardest question! I am proud of all posts I have shared. Well, if I must choose one, that will be From A Girl to A Lady. That is the 100th post in my blog and I talked about myself. From the young time to not so young. XD
3. How big of a foodie and/or beauty junkie are you?
In a scale from 1 - 10, I rate myself as 6 for both. Not so high, but not so low. Reason -- I am picky, I eat the food I want, not really willing to try too much special food. =\ Beauty, hmmmm~~ My knowledge is very little, so I don't think I am qualified as a great beauty junkie. Trying to improve now by attending classes. Maybe the rating will be higher few months later?
4. Where is/are your dream holiday destination(s)?
Europe of course! I want to have my honeymoon there. So.... I gotta work harder and harder to save money for that. Or anyone want to sponsor me? I am willing to accept in the exchange of travel reviews~ =D
5. What would you do if you have to perform on a stage?
Playing flute, I guess. It has been 4 years I have not play my lovely flute. Miss my highschool time... =(
6. If you could time travel for 1 time, would you go back in time or to the future? Why?
Travel back in time. To some historical places like the movie, Mr Peabody and Sherman did~ Future? We are on the way to there what. Need not to experience first.
7. What was your worst experience in attending bloggers events?
Awwww!!! This question must be designated to me! The worst experience definitely is The International Makeover! Well, I didn't blog it but it was a nightmare. Agree to join since it took only 3 hours. However, I spent almost a day there just waiting for the photographer! And I saw Tenshi's post latest update, the organizer is lying?! Huh... Not sure what is going on... 0.0
8. Do you think the current dining scene is what you are looking for? If no, what would wish to see or
I have yet to meet the perfect dining scene wanted to have so far. But I know there are some places out there with this scene. Peaceful island, looking at the sunset with the loved one, having our fav. food and drinks. How sweet is it?
9. To what extend you would spend on food?
It depends. If it is at mamak, I don't think I would like to spend RM15 or more for 1 dish. If it is a fine dining, I am willing to spend more than RM100. But but but.... please give me same value of tastiness on what I pay la. >~<
10. To what extend you would spend on beauty products?
Well, I will not save the money when spending on beauty products. But of course, same like I spend on food, let me know it worth that value!
Answer to Tenshi's questions
1. What do you usually blog about?
Mainly in food and beverage, beauty, movie and travel. Usually, seriously I can't tell. I counted the total post in each category, the amount near to each other. =|
2. What do you enjoy doing the most?
Spending my time with my dearest, travel somewhere we never been, and photograph!
3. What do you like most about Malaysia?
Beautiful attractions around entire Malaysia. I have yet to visit all. But, I will do my best. =D
4. What is your fashion style?
Erm... Sin Yee's style? haha... Well, normally with only t-shirt and shorts. That's it.
5. Which is your favorite holiday destination?
Adelaide! You must be wondering isn't it same as dream destination? Nope.... Fav. will be the place I have been. I love Adelaide much as I have spent 3 weeks there. Love the people there, the relax and work life balance they have. I am planning to go there again.. =)
6. What is your favorite animal?
I can't tell again~ I love doggie, kitty, and hedgie.... They are all cute!
7. If you receive flowers from your boyfriend, do you love it or would you tell him not to waste money on flowers anymore?
I received few times. Yes, I told him that not waste money on flowers because it will wither few days later. But, I admit I am still touched and happy when receiving this surprise from him.
8. Would you want a dramatic proposal from your boyfriend?
Dramatic? Hmmm... Touching enough will be greatest~~~~ Wakaka... He must be so stressful now. =3
9. What do you like about my blog?
I love your blog layout, simple enough. And I can read a lot of cafe here!!!! Yeah~~~~
10. What do you think I can improve on my blog?
Improve? Hmmm.. Why don't just keep blogging more cafe ya... Just keep it going going going going................
10 Random Facts about Me
- I can forget all burdens when I hold my camera.
- At first sight, people always think I am unfriendly; and they know this is false after some time.
- I sleep like a pig. I knew my house was flooded when I woke up in the next day and only knew it when mum told me.
- I love chocolate but cutting down the amount since I want to lose my weight.
- My longest hair is shoulder length.
- I don't know sport until I met my dearest.
- I have ophidiophobia (snake phobia) only 2 years ago because I was scared by a dead snake at roadside. Before that, I think snake is cute.
- I wish to have 2 children, son first then daughter, because brother will take care of his little sis.
- I always criticized by mum that my laugh is so rude and ask me not to laugh too much.
- Sometimes, I think myself is cute. XD
So, let's see the nominees by me:
- Janice Yeap - http://janiceyeap.blogspot.com
- Josephine Ong - http://www.skinfrostings.com
- Sherry Go - http://sherrygo.blogspot.com
- Yong Yee Sian - http://www.yeesian.com
- Miss Ika - http://www.unlimitedbeautysecret.com
- Angeline Tang - http://www.angelinetang.com
- Jessica Yong - http://jessytheklchic.blogspot.com
- Fiona Chai - http://fififiona.blogspot.com
- Sharon - http://snowman1314.blogspot.com
- Jane Hui - http://nonstopjourneys.blogspot.com
- Who/What inspired you to blog?
- What is the most memorable/happiest experience during blogging?
- What you dislike the most when blogging?
- What is the reason which procrastinates you to write?
- Who/What keep you writing?
- Where is your hometown? State one place you will introduce me to go if I am going to visit.
- What is the daily skincare/beauty routine you never missed?
- What is your favorite food? Why?
- If you got the chance to choose a celebrity as your tour guide, who will you choose? Why?
- Who is your favorite blogger? Why you love him/her?
Well, that's it. Hope my nominees enjoy writing too.
Remember to tag me when you are posting up the answers~
Happy blogging girls~~~